Friday, October 19, 2007

Elevator and Pathways(Pics and 2Animations)


Video shows the movement of elevator in the pathway

Video shows the change of inside view when elevator is moving

My design of elevator is not complex. I use two large glasses on both left and right faces of elevator. Because I want to let people inside feel a sense of changing views when elevator is moving. Thus I use many transparent tubes to design my pathways among different rooms in order to make maximum sight view. Also the encounter of each other at different pathway is an interesting way of movement and communication . Last but the most important thing is that the design of elevator and pathway to respect to the power. It can be seen that the business of Zhang Yin and Rantan Tata is like a kind of Net. Aggression and ambition is like an large net. So my pathway design is respect to the aggressive and ambitious idea.

No comments: